Case study – Cosmetic products
POPULAR COSMETIC BRAND INCORPORATE SMART SECURITY LABEL AND SYSTEM FOR BRAND PROTECTION
How is Nabcore able to help cosmetic company protect the brand, prevent loss revenue, track distribution channels and engage with consumers?
PROFILE OF CUSTOMER:
An awarding winning cosmetic and skincare brand provides products that are rigorously tested as both effective and safe. Their quality, effective solutions have led to products being offered in clinics, spas and premium beauty salons globally.
- Limited area for solution application due to the small product size and packaging.
- Need to support into their operational process where manpower is limited.
- Provide a brand protection that is cost effective, secured, engaging and aesthetically pleasing.
THE BUSINESS ISSUES:
- Lack of verification features of the products for distributors and consumers to authenticate easily
- Lack of visibility in product distributions.
- Loss of rightful revenue and market share due to increasing counterfeiting.
- Potential product liability and complaints from consumers.
Nabcore designs and implements suitable brand protection solution which provides both high security and attractiveness.
To provide a cost-effective solution, we provide a dual QR code security holographic label, supported by webapp and platform system. The combination provides interlocking physical and digital verification for users
- Secured and highly attractive holographic label helps to attract consumers attention.
- Design of label is made metallic in appearance to bring a futuristic feel and look align to brand owner’s positioning of advanced technology in skincare.
The dual QR codes are unique and encrypted. Each pair are linked with the following features:
- 1st QR code is exposed. Allow anyone (eg: consumers/retailers/distributors) to scan multiple times for product and marketing info using their smartphone camera. No mobile app is needed.
- 2nd QR code is hidden. Allow the consumer to scan after purchase for 1 time scan authentication. Once the hidden code has been scanned, the whole label or the codes cannot be reused.
- The webapp support multiple languages – more than 6 languages.
What had been achieved:
- Brand owner, distributors and consumers are able to determine if the product sold is genuine or suspected counterfeit.
- Brand owner is able to track their product distribution. Visibility along supply chain.
- Brand owner are able to enhance their branding.
- Nabcore specialize in designing, providing and implementing interlocking physical and digital solutions for Brand Protection, Supply Chain Visibility, Consumer Engagement across Asia.
- As a solution provider, we have deep understanding on the issues of counterfeiting and grey marketing in the region. These issues are multi-faceted. Hence, an interlocking solution is needed to prevent loss of rightful revenue, brand erosion and product liability.
- We value our customer and will go all out to ensure our customers are satisfied. We constantly upgrading the solution implemented to ensure Smarter solutions, Empower big data analysis, Strengthen consumer engagement and Increase sales for brand owner.
Further details about Nabcore solutions are available at www.nabcore.com. To reach us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.