DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AN ANTI-COPY SECURITY QR CODE AND REGULAR QR CODE
- Visual Appearance is Different from Normal QR codes (Can Be Customized). Also Has a Patented Watermark Feature.
- Highly Secure with Bank Graded Security: Anti-copy and Anti-counterfeit. Authentication is Done Through a Separate App.
- Suitable for Printing Directly onto Important Documents, Product Packaging, Or onto E-Documents. Meant Primarily for Multiple Attempts of Quick Authentications.
- Able to Have a Unique ID Code for The Product Packaging (Offset or Digital Printing Required). This Allows for Track & Trace, Another Brand Protection Solution, To Be Implemented.
- Normal QR Code Can Be Copied or Simulated to Point to A Fake Website.
- Even with Encryption, QR Codes Can Still Be Copied and Simulated to Pass Off as Genuine and Authentic.
- Needs to Direct User’s Device to A Website, Mobile Site, or Another Application. Unable to Provide Direct Authentication/Content Upon the Scan Itself.
- Does Not Allow for Track & Trace.
HOW THE ANTI-COPY SECURITY QR CODE PRODUCT AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM WORKS
Step 1: When scanning the 1st Anti-copy Security QR code, the user will be prompted to scan the 2nd hidden Anti-copy Security QR code for Product Authentication.
Step 2: Upon scanning the 2nd QR code, the user will receive a “success notification”, which means the product has been authenticated.
Step 3: If the 2nd Anti-copy Security QR code is ever scanned again, it will show an alert to the user to indicate that the QR code had been verified before and the product they purchased is likely a pirated copy.