ADD BRAND PROTECTION TO YOUR PRINTING SERVICES
Protect Your Clients From Revenue Loss and Brand Erosion
…with the right security printing and packaging solution
An Increasing Number of Businesses will Require Security Printing & Packaging Services in 2021/ 2022
According to exclusive research from Smithers, the global security print market was valued at $27.2 billion in 2017 and it is forecast to grow to a total value of $34.3 billion in 2022.
Security printing and packaging makes up more than 60% of this market, with the rest going to banknote printing.
In 2017, it was also noted that the amount of total counterfeiting globally added up to 1.2 Trillion USD. In 2020/21, it is projected to reach 1.82 Trillion USD.
This shocking upward trend means that many businesses will require some form of security printing and packaging for their physical products that are being manufactured and distributed. This is especially so if their operations are outsourced to different factories.
As a printing service provider, being able to design and produce security identification tags and codes that are printed directly on product packaging or labels can be a great value-add service to your clients.
HOW BRAND PROTECTION WORKS WITH PRINTING & PACKAGING
Unique identification tags or security codes need to be designed and generated as digital files. These unique codes will then need to be printed and attached to the client’s product as desired.
These unique security codes serve several purposes:
- The codes allow the product to be authenticated and digitally verified by consumers using a smart device. (This is to alert the consumer on whether the product is genuine or counterfeit).
- At the same time, the anti-copy security codes allow the product to be tracked along the supply chain to avoid pilferage or unauthorized overrun production.
- Consumers can engage with the client’s brand pre and post-purchase by setting up engagement loyalty programs linked to the codes.
There are several options for this including printing directly onto product packaging or creating labels or stickers.
If the unique security codes are to be printed directly onto the product packaging, there must be a pre-defined space left in the final artwork design for this security code to be variably printed on to the pre-formed packaging material.
Contact us below to discuss more options in detail.
The Importance of Finding The Right PARTNER
As a printing company, finding the right highly qualified, experienced and dependable brand protection partner is critical to service clients looking for security printing and packaging.
When it comes to servicing clients with manufacturing and distribution lines in Asia (specifically China, Vietnam, Malaysia and India), finding a brand protection and tracking solutions provider with experience in the Asia grey market is essential.
Nabcore Pte Ltd is a brand protection & tracking specialist in Asia that provides interlocking smart solutions for product authentication, supply chain visibility and offline-to-online marketing engagement.
We work with printing partners across Asia to ensure that products being manufactured and distributed in Asia can be protected and tracked along the entire supply chain.
The technology in our anti-counterfeit solutions also helps brands engage with their customers pre and post-purchase, regardless of where the product is distributed.
Free Trial for ANTI-COPY SECURITY QR CODES
We are offering a FREE trial for selective print partners for testing purposes.
This free trial includes:
100 x pre-printed Anti-copy Security QR Codes Labels (18mm x 34mm)
Delivery: Free delivery or pick-up in Singapore. For overseas partners, a nominal shipping cost applies (labels are free).
In addition to the free labels and codes, we will perform the set-up to provide the following functionality:
- Customized Product Info and Targeted Marketing Set-up for the Anti-copy Security QR Codes
- Anti-copy Security QR Codes Allows Consumers to Authenticate the Client’s Product Easily.
- Facilitates Your Client’s Consumer Offline-to-Online Engagement.
How You Will Benefit:
- Build on Your Current Digital Printing Capabilities for Variable Printing.
- Create More Business Opportunities with Added Offerings.
- Differentiate Your Printing Company from Others by Offering a Value-added Service and Solution.